About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Saturday 9 May 2009

Pony Correspondant

Yesterday I was privilaged enough to have the first part in a serialised feature on pony play within Second Life. Whilst this is,for me, a more personal expose than anything, I hope that it might help to re-energise the pony scene.
Any mistakes, errors, or differences of opinions are my own, and I would welcome any feedback - so long as it remains non abusive - to fill in any gaps there might be for anyone else that reads it.

So head over to the SL Fetish Fashion link on the side bar to read more.

No comments: