About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Thursday 25 February 2010

Long Time Coming

Ok, so it's been a while since I last posted here, sorry about that.
I just haven't felt inspired lately.
Sadly, I still don't really feel I have much t owrite home about.

I did however feel it worth mentioning that my gallery is online, and has been for a while now - click the link on the left of the main page to view.

I have just added part 2 of a sci fi shoot of pics taken by and directed by my SL sister, Kara Muir. There is still a third part to be added later.

Hope y'all ahd a good start to the new year, and that you enjoy the pics.

No comments: