About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Fetish for Fashion


Just a quick photo - when I have some quiet time - i like to find a nice, quiet spot and wear something from my inventory I havent worn in a while.

And so here is the white Victorian bustle dress from Reasonable Desires, set against the church and school on the left of the photo, at Alphavile.

If anyone has a soft spot for the victorian era, then Alphaville must be on your list of places to visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no sidesaddle stuff, eh?

Jaydana Thorne said...

You're obsessed baby - and I got that sorted for you - it's not my fault you're not around on the same times I am.