About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Thursday 22 May 2008

All quiet


Ok I'll be the first to admit things have been pretty quiet here - but that's only because I have been lacking anything noteworthy to post.

so just to let you all know I am still alive and well and kicking in SL - here's a little photo of me in the Hot pink Latex catsuit from BugShit and hooves by Morbid Designs, Hatch harness also from Morbid designs.

No comments: