About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Friday 25 April 2008

Just for the record, it did rain yesterday, first thing on the morning and again late last night - and rain is predicted today too. So there it is - England really is as wet as they make it look in the movies.

Ok several days ago Head Stable Mistress of Frilly Filly Farm for ponygirls and boys promoted me to a senior trainer, a fact I am particularly proud of and pleased with.
It was after all ponyplay that first brought SL to my attention. More on that later.

No comments: