About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Thursday 3 April 2008

Still quiet - sort of

Ok well the house is just about finished - though I thought that yesterday. SL keeps throwing up really cool thins and there is always en element of "I gotta get that!" So for about the umpteenth time now, I think the house tha my subs and I have created for ourselves (well, bought really thanks to the wonderful variety of designers in SL) is once again about complete. Terraforming is way harder than I expected - so I may be looking for a landscape gardener - anyone interested?
Which hopefully will give me a little time to focus on what I really want from SL. Besides the harmless distraction of escape from reality - and the hungry wolves (creditors) circling or camped within sight of my front door, and the sad fact that I am still only young ( Im not yet 30 - so that's still young, right?)and have a kid that knows more about the real world than I do (well he thinks he does anyway), SL is my outlet - It is cheaper to spend a few hours in SL than it is to get a babysitter in and go to a club or bar for a few hours - then spend that time quilty about having left my kid with a stranger. And given some of my shopping sprees, perhaps it isnt actually cheaper after all. Ok I may have to think that one through a little more.
Ponygirls - that was what brought me to SL in the first place, and during my time here so far has always been bubbling under the surface for me. I sa a picture taken in SL on the Sir Jeff's ponygirl website - see my links - and that brought me to SL where I spent some cash getting tack, then became a stable Mistress at a Victorian BDSM sim. So no need for my own tack. It's quiet there - but one of the most wonderful places to visit. And after a breif absense from pony play, I became both pony and a trainer at Frilly Filly Farm. Some of the best trainers and ponies in SL have passed through that sim - and Im glad some of those are now on my friends list.

Ive written too much here - so - TO BE CONTINUED...
Tune in next time - same bat channel, same (ok maybe not) bat time.

No comments: