About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Friday 4 April 2008

Latest cooky idea

Ok so for those that know me well enough, this isnt exactly a new new idea of mine, but it's something that's been bouncing around in my head for a while now.
Quite simply I am in the process of maybe putting together a magazine in SL, using a whole reel of camera film to showcase a particular outfit and/or accesories (Picture afull latex outfit, worn by a super hot model *me* :), being photographed from every available angle, slowly undressing then being locked into restraints and bundled into a cage to finish, with comments to describe the outfit, seller. Add to that hopefully interviews with some of SL's top fetish and D/s designers, interviews with a fetish diva *:)* and suggestions from SL's finest readers of said magazine as to what outfits or accesories they would like to see their fetish diva and friends photographed in/on/around.
add to that if it gains enough momentum and support, guest models, photographers, maybe a reader's pic section and so on.
Sadly, I still cant figure out why my photos are not uploading from my hard drive to anything -no grahics program seems to recognise them, so I may need help from any budding artists looking to amuse themselves for a while by editing photos, any aspiring photographers looking to get into the press (who knows - it MIGHT happen?). Sadly, this is ahobby not a profession, so i wont be able to pay, god knows it costs enough to get the nicest clothes and toys but perhaps if things work out - we might get sponsers. And no way I can do this on my own, so, if you can help, let me know.

No comments: