About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Sunday 6 April 2008

Apologies to the Linden Gods


Ok maybe I was a bit hasty and testy yesterday - SL finally works for me, though not sure if it is something SL did, or whether my removal of just about every program from my Pc and reinstallation worked. The support ticket I sent to SL about my log in issues came back saying my account had been suspended but this was clearly not the case - my SL simply was not detecting their server. Maybe the UK was the last place brought back online?

No matter, I'm back and despite the new viewer being a littlel more heavy on my broadband speed and therefore things take longer to rez, it is a much more detailed world.

And I found some cheap but pleasantly effective studio lights to use in my photostudio at my home - and uploaded a photo (yes that worked too!) to celebrate.

I also have the ThinK magazine printing press in preparation for this magazine idea, I now simply need motivation, perhaps some ideas or even a shoot director, and someone to spend countless hours trimming photos to one page in photoshop - though I may yet do this myself - if it's not too tricky. My artistic skills could be best described as non existant.

In any event - watch this space.

No comments: