About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Monday 14 April 2008

Ok so I slept a fair bit this weekend to catchup with the loss of sleep due to my SL addiction, so not much happened.
I spent a few more lindens, and acquired a few more outfits, but didn't really do much.
Oh, and I went dancing with a friend - it has been a while since I went ballroom dancing.
One thing I noticed was how so many go to a formal ballroom, yet do not dress the part.
I love to dress up - that is perhaps my biggest fetish - and it saddens me that so many turn up to ballroom dance in jeans and t shirt.
C'mon guys - make the effort - it is so much nicer if you do - for all concerned

No comments: