About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Thursday 10 April 2008

A bit more about me




Here is a rare snap of me in pony tack, hitched to a cart at Alphaville, a Victorian themed D/s community in SL. Just in case you wandered.
While I am not exactly rushed, here is one of me and my sub Mika relaxing in the pool at our home. And why not? it's a slow news day after all.

So My fetishes - rubber and latex, ponyplay - D/s but mainly restraint and bondage play.
Shopping too - not a kink but its a fetish when its done like I can do it sometimes.
Other things in SL too vague or rarely if ever participated in but I wont rule it out either if it takes my fancy at the time - including neko and or furry.

I also like my toys - no not them toys - well them too :) but I meant cars, bikes, planes, boats etc.

So I know that tells you nothing really but hey - what did you expect? My life laid totally out for you guys? Voyeurs - pffft!

No comments: