About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Wednesday 9 April 2008

You got a friend in me

Another day passed in SL with little of anything of consequence happening. Still no magazine as I really just dont have the artistic talents, or the patience yet. But then that might be because I am feeling tired a lot in Real Life. It's always good to speak to friends in SL, and the social part of that is perhaps it's biggest draw for me - and why the Bane test was so hard.
So a big shout out to my contacts that spoke to me today in SL *waves* Thanks for being on my friends list. Sometimes, no matter how hard I try to amuse myself and not become a stalker - it's those friends that really make the difference.
When rules, requirements, drama, bull and all that other stuff is getting too much, few things are more fun than just hanging out with someone - be they slave, ponygirl, Mistress or even a neko. And to go shoe shopping with a friend really makes my day. And it was a day of totally non fetish-y things because I just couldnt be bothered. So once again, thanks to my loyal subbies - I love ya, and to friends old and new - and especially to the shoe genie - I'd like to say "Cheers mom, for keeping me up an hour later than I planned to".

:)

No comments: