About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Here is a photo of me in one of my favorite tank tops which bears the slogan "I have the pussy so I make the rules", by Nooky Creations, shown here with jeans by Decadent Designs, called Sho-Lo Too! Trashed Jeans in Charcoal. Bra and panties are from Reasonable Desires English Schoolgirl set, and so are the stockings but you cant really see those. Ok so not exactly fetish wear? Maybe not in teh common meaning of the word fetish. Kinky then? Perhaps not either. But being walking wardrobe is to me a fetish, I have to have everything I can get my hands on, slutty, sexy, kinky, wild or just plain different makes it a must have for me - and that is my real fetish. Bondage and the more common ideas for fetish wear are perhaps better described as kinks for me. So now you know.

No comments: