About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Tuesday 1 April 2008

All quiet

Yes I had noticed it's been a few days since my last entry, but since no one is reading or commenting, not sure it's really even worth bothering. Just kidding. I've been busy as my sub and long time friend in SL and previous chat programs bought a plot of land, and we have been busy setting up home, dragging a few helpful friends and my loved SL family into help with landscaping and ideas.

I have no idea if you are aware of this - but finding nice quality, low budget low prim furniture is not as easy as you might think. Especially when I see something different - I can't help myself - I am a shopoholic with a serious compulsive disorder.

Still not having any luck adding pictures yet, but some of my photos have been uploaded to Flickr.com - check them out.

2 comments:

Danii said...

Hey,
It's not because there are no comments, that nobody is reading it. I know everybody does love feedback, I do myself, and I also wonder sometimes who I am blogging for... but then it turns out some friends check out on it quite regularly.
Someone is reading, and will comment when having something to say ;-)

Jaydana Thorne said...

Thanks Danii, I was wondering if anyone really read this - Im quite surprised really anyone would. Always good to know my ramblings are being followed, just in case i have something interesting to say :)