About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Thursday 25 September 2008

Break the Silence

It's been a while since I posted here - and it's not because I can't be bothered, or that I'm dead or anything (yet anyway) it's just that lately, I haven't been feeling up to it - a few things in RL have affected my mood, and much as I try, the enthusiasm just isn't there at the moment. I know it's only temporary, and when I find something I like a lot and sink my teeth into - the phase will well and truly be over. But I just wanted y'all (if anyone who might read this counts as all?) to know I lost my groove, but am working on geting back into it. And soon.

No comments: