About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Saturday 30 August 2008

Lifestyles of the Almost Rich and Almost Famous




I have spent almost all day - thanks to the lovely Scooter Debevec - sailing around parts of sl and I think I almost now have the hang of it - whilst I wont pretend a motor boat isn't easie, there is some satisfaction from working hard to maintain the sails correctly. Watch this space for news of me drowning or missing at sea. And once I had figured I had drunk enough salt water to last a lifetime, I drove home in the classic Porsche 550 Spyder from 1953. Oh and found the boat of my dreams - it's not cheap so - It's my next dream possesion.

I want to say a big huge thanks to all those close to me that make my time in SL so enjoyable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very fine......