About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Monday 18 August 2008

Still here




Yes it's true - in case anyone reads this - I am still here and despite it being a quiet summer, most of my activities have been reasonably quiet. I finally settled on a name for the impending project of a fetish and glamour magazine - Fixations - and have been taking a few photos of potential sets which will eventually appear in the magazine.

Don't hold your breath though as I really am hopeless with photo and graphics packages, and am seriously considering bringing in outside help.

Watch this space - and if you do want to help - let me know. Photgraphers, graphic wizards, or designers looking for free promotions - all welcome

No comments: