About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Monday 25 August 2008

More photos




I'm still working on ideas, themes, and content for the magzine, which I am determined to at least try to publish. It will probably be the biggest flop in SL history, bu ttat least I will have had fun trying to make it - which is why the idea is taking so long to come to fruition. I confess, I do enjoy posing for the photos, and working with the photographers to try and get the best pose and angle where possible, and I often find myself buying items in SL purely with the intent to wear it for a photoshoot - and quite possibly never to use it again.

But at least that is fun. I'm pleased to announce that Warren Ochs of Imagenations photo studio has agreed to assit - and by assist, I practially mean do everything but model for me :). and that Mika, my current photographer will still take photos too. MistressVictoria whom I have struck up a very special friendship with has also agreed to come on board with ideas for photoshoots, and help with other content for the mag. After all, it cant all be just photos of me. Well it could but I doubt it would have any broad appeal at all then.

Anyway, if you have ideas, themes, topics, or locations for shoots, or fancy taking some photos yourself and require a model - drop me an IM in world and we'll see what we can do... and it might even make a future issue of Fixation - if it happens.

No comments: