About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Slow Down



It's been a while, and I am sorry for that, if anyone reads this regularly enough to notice. I have had a few things in real life to distract me, and let's face it, this time of year, Second Life isn't quite the bustling place it can be.
I have been putting in the hours as a pony girl, and am now getting reasonably good times on slalom and steeple, and have been enjoying some dressage too. And helping a few newer ponies also. See? I'm not all self.
Anyway, just to show you I really am still alive, and not posting this while locked in some dungeon at gunpoint here's a pic of me in one of my other fetishes, traditional dress or costumes from around the world. And yes, that is the Taj Mahal in the background. Modelling is such a glamourous life (virtually :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaydana,

Finally came to your blog. Thanks for all the help you have given myself and my new Pony Pearl.