About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Friday 19 December 2008

It looks like Rein, dear


Just to show that I do have a sense of homour, and can get into the festive swing, here's a picture of me as a latex reindeer/ponygirl.

I also reached my free limit of 200 photos uploaded to Flickr, so that will now only display the most recent 200. To see more of the pics, click on my photobucket link at the top left of the page - the password is "Sugary"

No comments: