About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Tuesday 6 January 2009

I'm still cool




Just letting you ll ( or those that read this anyway) know I am still alive, well and reasonably ok after the festivities of christmas and new year. I havea few SL issues with textures when wearing multiple clothing layers, so I might have to remove SL completely and do a fresh install as clearing cache doesnt work too well.

I got married to my SL girlfriend on boxing day in a really quick nd quiet ceremony (it's not often we are both online at the same time at the moment so it had to be :)
All's well and if this blog would let me post a handful of pics, I would - so - prepare for multiple posts of just a pic and no text - largely due tto the fact Im lousy at thinking of things to type in here.

No comments: