About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Saturday 14 March 2009

More




Ok I have decided it's about time to post a ic usinga different skin, just because I have it, and, for the sake of diversity, which is what makes SL so good in my opinion.

Nothing much else to post, so, this could be all for a month or so, unless I get inspired.

So if you want to see a particular theme set of photos, or, you think you can help me put the pics into a magazine without getting censored by Photobucket (Grrrr) let me know.

No comments: