About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Monday 23 March 2009

So.. what's new?



Ok so far I really haven't really told you much of anything interesting, so I figure, why break the habit now?
Truth be told, I have been suffering from the blogger's eqivalent of writer's block, and without any real knowledge of how to layer pics in photoshop or paintshop, my magazine idea has fallen to the wayside. Plus there is also the issue of writing articles and whatnot. Some of this comes with ease to some people, and others, like me for exam, just suck at creating. It seems my role in SL is to tell others "hey, you know what would be cool?" and let them go about putting it into production. And that's fine with me. Except I dont get rich off that :)
So - for those of you that do currently have an active imagination, drop me a line telling me what you want to see inSL that you so far have't found. If I find it for you - that's great. But if I dont - I'll see if I can find someone to make it.
And if you have any ideas for a magazine style photoshoot - let me have those too. And if you are online when we shoot it - you get invited along too.

No comments: