About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Saturday 11 April 2009

Happy Easter



The photos are from my most recent photoshoot, using the character Selene from the Underworld series of movies. I had to include the obligatory butt shot for you guys. I have to confess, myself and Mika are running out of inspired ideas for shoots, so if anyone as any cool and workable ideas, please let me kno. And if we go for your idea, I will try to time it so you can sit in on the shoot, or even take part too.
If not, well, we can work something out for you. Probably. I still haven't managed to get my head around how to edit photos an layer them, so that I can use multiple photos on one page with text to upload into Second Life as a magazine page.
If anyone wants that job for me - let me know too - I'd appreciate it and who knos, it might be a way into virtual journalism for us. :). Who knows?

No comments: