About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Beam me up Scotty!




A while ago now, I saw some photos of Bianca Beauchamp in a latex Star Trek uniform. Now I'm not much of a Trekkie, but I liked the idea, and sought a replica of the latex uniform on and off for a while.

My search is over, thanks to a random visit to POC (Powers of Creation) and at a reasonable price of just L$200.

It comes in a few varieties, but I was only looking for the red uniform, and the Star Trek emblem is optional. The textures are fantastic, the fit is superb, and I am sure will allow some Star Trek fans to mix their roleplay with a little fetish too.

I am certainly pleased I found this when I had all but given up hope, and couldn't wait to get a pic or 2 up to show it off.

No comments: