About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Summer's End


Well summer is almost over completely, it's now dark here by about 8pm, and it's not been a blazing hot "top up my tan" summer like was predicted. So, is there any good news?

Well yes, there is.
Firstly, thanks to a generous offer of help from a dear friend, I now have a place to post my photos taken in SL - uncensored. So click the gallery link on the left for a look - be warned, this site contains scenes of adult themes, nudity, and such.

Second peice of good news, is that Restrained Freedom have now launched the amazingly fun Leg Binder - and it's a blast.

I'n not going to spoil it by telling you anything about it - but you can see some photos taken using it and their leather arm binder in the photoset Silk Spectre Meets Restrained Freedom.

www.jaydana.com

1 comment:

Jul9009 said...

Because it has to be said, you look positively lovely in such a combined outfit. :) I will certainly be having a look at the legbinder when I have a free moment. :)