About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Thursday 10 September 2009

Fixation Part 2


I stumbled across the relatively new Atame store some time ago, and sadly, forgot all about i then untill the Latexfair last month. Luckily, this time I grabbed a landmark, as I had found the Domina dress which I instantly fell in love with. My only issue with it was it was in green latex, which is not a colour I like too much.
A quick IM to the store owner resulted in a pleasant discussion, and a promise to have a retextured variation in black on sale within a week.
As promised, a week later I returned to the store and found it on sale. Naturally, me being me, I couldn't think of any reason now not to get it, and so, I did.
And I love it. The classicly simple yet elegant and well stated design creates the perfect air of a Dominant. The black latex of the skirt makes the white blouse stand out wonderfully, and the corset seems to shrink the waist even though it doesn't actually have any effect on your avatar's actual appearance. A first for SL perhaps? A dress that makes you look slimmer without a prim corset or the need to reduce the shape you use in the waist area?

No matter, I love the dress, which comes with a long pants to wear under the skirt, or even without the skirt, or for a more intimate scene, a pantie style cut short pant set.

Either way, This was a must buy for me, and surely any Dominant looking for an elegant, sexy yet dominating outfit would do well to consider this. And priced at just L$400 is areal bargain.


Visit Atame for a look at this outfit and many others worthy of your perusal time
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Red%20Light%20Center/140/73/23

No comments: