About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Thursday 20 March 2008

Bane - 3 and half hours left

So, almost 7 hours into the bane test, how do I feel about it? Well....
I hate it!
No.. wait... I love it!
Ok let me clarify - as a Switch - I enjoy at times being Dominant, other times, I am submissive, yet still other times, I am about as vanilla as.. say vanilla flavour ice cream.. so it's pretty fair to say I am mixed up abou this kind of thing.
As a Dominant, I hate the restrictions - the punishments for trying to do anything the rest of SL takes for granted. The worst part of being banished is the fact that you are free to go anywhere, but there is no point. Try it out if you get a chance and see what I mean. Yet it is fair to say being in SL jail is probably more free - despite being in a cell almost all the time. And yet as a Dominant, if pulls me away from those "Mistress may I...." and such - so it is also like a vacation. Freeing yet, not free. Complex? Yeah I got a migraine just thinking that too.
As a sub, the amount of restrictions placed on you are mouth watering. Truly - and maybe wet more than just the mouth. :)
I love the fact the suit punishes you for everything - except farting - but even that's no fun in a latex suit. But as a sub, I also hate the fact that you are free to wander aimlessly. That's like an anti-prison, right?
And that is the point of the bane project - you are free, yet not free, captive, but not a captive. It does make you appreciate even the most breif of human contact and understanding so much more though. And the finial product prmises even more head twisters.
So - am I eager to get out? Yes.. uhm.. no. Yes. I don't know. Ask me again in..oh... 3 more hours.

No comments: