About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Blog Virgin

This is my first effort at a blog, and most likely it won't last, but who knows? Maybe it will.
For the record, I'm a single mother of a six year old, living in the UK. Not going to give much more about real life, except to say that rather than blow a fortune on drinks and babysitters, I live my life in Second Life - it's cheaper and mostly more fun too.

No comments: