About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Saturday 22 March 2008

Comedown

Strangely, I have not yet full comedown from my short banishment, and am very tempted to climb back into the suit for a while - perhaps that has become my security blanket, or it maybe that It's a holiday weekend and most people are offline. And so I have focused on getting to grips with photography in SL, with varying degrees of success. It's tricky to find the right combination of pose, lighting and outfit not to mention backgrounds for the couple of photostudios in my collection. Plus I am hunting SL for a latex supergirl c ostume with so far, no success. More annoying is that most of the pictures i have taken so far do not seem to want to upload into this blog. File size or format perhaps. Something for me to look into when I can be bothered.

No comments: