About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Friday 21 March 2008

No longer Ban(e)ished

Well, my time as a beta tester for Marine Kelley, of the Real Restraints brand fame is complete without any major mishaps. My Pc crashed once, but I suspect that was more to do with me running too much in the background to keep myself busy than anything else. So I should be happy to be free once more you ask? Well, yes and no - yep you guessed it - I am ambiguous at best. My problem is I want my cake and to eat it without gaining an ounce of weight.
On one hand, it's not as easy as you might think to amuse yourself for almost 10 hours being unable to interract. I suppose I cheated a little by logging in to an empty sim and leaving my pc running while i did things away from my PC, but - being totally cut off is not a bad thing - it let me try to figure out why I am having such trouble uploading SL photos to the blog - and gave me time to write this much.
So am I eager to get back into the suit? No... well maybe - but I really think without someone holding my hand the whole time, I wouldnt last 10 hours again. (Looking once more at the Bane suit) but if nothing else, I have a new set of pyjamas.

No comments: