About Me

My photo
Since Im not going to go into real life - in Second Life, I am at times, quiet, shy and reserved, at other times, lively, fun and outgoing. Part time model (prefer fetish but will do mainstream c outure too) and keen ponygirl trainer - also a ponygirl and anything else that seems interesting - have probably got an outfit for every occasion, more than one for some. And toys to go with it.

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Bane

Just started to beta test Marine Kelly's Bane suit - so sorry but no contact from me in SL for a couple of days - and don't bother to ask about features - if i could say anything in SL, i wouldn't - am sworn to secrecy. Am trying to get a picture uploaded - but I seem to have hidden the file that the photos save to - so Im having a hard time finding them on my hard drive, so please, be patient.

No comments: